MINT & IVY
Sept. '16 — current
All the branches in the creative industry together in one studio. Working freelance in mainlty photography and journalistic practices, but graphic design, illustration and handcrafting products on the side.
Sept. '16—Jan. '17
Internship focusing on food- and lifestyle photography. During these five months, I have had the pleasure to assist in creating work for companies such as Unilever, Lidl and AH.
Sept. '16—dec. '16
Internship centring around travel- and lifestyle photography. During this internship I helped create the book 'Little Escapes' by Barts Boekje, resulting in my first co-publication.
reporter & photographer
VICE is the biggest platform among millennials today, and I have the honour to contribute in both text and imagery for their editorial office in Brussels, Belgium.
VRT NWS BELGIUM
Jan. '19—April '19
Internship as part of my bachelor International Journalism. I worked on projects at both the foreign news desk and the graphic design department. My focus was on creating visually lead content such as longreads.
Class of 2017
UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
Class of 2017
LUCA ARTS - SINT LUKAS BRUSSEL
Visual Arts - Photography
2017 - 2018
THOMAS MORE - DE HAM MECHELEN
Class of 2019
- working with the complete Adobe Master Collection
- academic research into (cultural) topics
- always ready with creative solutions to your problem
- not afraid to try new things and cross (literal) borders
- working in a multidisciplinary format
- seeking the unconventional and not going for the obvious outcome.